26 September 2010

Brown Cat

Pussy Pussy Come to Me  smile_sad

2010-09-16 13.46.40 (800x600)

I never tease her or misled her but this very sweet miao miao lady came to me few days ago.

Like her dark brown fur (made me think of Stinky)

When I took out my camera… she so “miang” or “hiao” or vain…. quickly put up a post for me….

2010-09-16 13.46.35 (800x600)

She tried to jump onto my lap a few times… and I pointed my finger at her… NO ! No mean No or else I will sue you for molest me smile_devil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. I like this pic. Yes,almost identical to Stinky..WHich neighbour cat? u got to find out. Then u can hv cat talk with the owner. Conclusion: This cat loves u oh! yr power of attraction so great oh. hehehe. Sui

Ah Tom said...

cannot remember where i met her... hehehe... i am not into pussy lar... put too bad.. miao n doggy loved me so much oh