01 January 2012

New Year Day

Started my 1st day of 2012 by woke up after 9am. A 3hrs later than my normal wake up timing. The excuse….. go to bed after 3am as I was out there witness fireworks countdown.

Must do something nice to kick start the new day. What about flip open the 1st page of John Grisham’s new book, The Confession. Chapter One down after an hour during my afternoon break. Not a bad book, already like it. I have 2 wks to go with this book, the time frame i set.

97800995458281

See….I started the year with such a positive action and I determine to embraced the year fully with my way, which mean could be another way. Another 12 short months to work on it.

I sure it’s not going to be another ordinary year but a year full with opportunity and challenges. Love 2012 already. Thumbs up

No comments: