26 December 2011

Boxing Day Outing

The day after Christmas Day is Boxing Day, a superb day for bargain maniac like ME. Most of the shops (majority boutique) given out max discount for the stock left from Xmas sales.

I bought a few things for my 6 hours hunting and the most excited buy should be this……..

2011-12-26 18.40.42

OMG… I cannot believe it…. I have the gut to walk into TOPSHOP just now and more unbelievable ….. I end up with 4 pcs of shirt. Where they hide the invisible sign  “only below 30yo welcome” hehehehehe…

This UK origin happening brand decided to establish it stand alone shop in Melbourne just 2 mths ago. The opening was kind of shocking, young kids just rushed in and grab what ever shit on the hanger. Seriously, I don’t really know what so special about the design but it look like if you have the product from TOPSHOP on you than you are IN lor.

So now 2 gals and 2 guys going to be the IN thing from my purchased, a super bargain buy of cos. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it 50% discount? cos SG Wisma & Bugis ... i tried 2 pcs of dress ... shit ... ugly ... angry me!!! sui