18 November 2011

Google +1

Just add the +1 feature into my blog post. It is a new feature created by Google team to rival Facebook "Like" feature. 



So if you read my posting and think it is not too bad, you just click at the icon like this which located at the bottom of each posting.
My gal, Sui definitely will click on most this icon on most the time as she is a Google +1 manic too. 


The purpose of this +1 is to let give indication to other reader that the page they visit worth to take note. This also mean I suppose to get very little +1 because I post nonsense on most of the time. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

many dun wan google+...they said got so many social network for wat..FB enough..moreover, many r inactive user of FB too. :(

if u u post more good stuffs & knowledgeable information, i sure +1 till u scare off. hehe. sui