25 October 2011

Amazon – Sooo Excited !!!

 Old man here soooooo EXCITED because he just placed an online purchased with Amazon.com

amazon

Started my research 2hrs ago at ebay.com… the criteria of my searching are :

Bluetooth, headset, Stereo, MP3…. A branded set cost $100+ and a China/HongKong source… $20-30

mmmmm….. can’t make up my mind which one to pick until I came across Samsung model…… this one price between my range and it guarantee can get radio reception. GOOD ! I Want…. but ebay listed at $100++

Out of curiosity, I went into Amazon.com for a check… ehhh….. $50+ for US delivery…. wonder how much it cost me for overseas shipment…. but decided to give it a go…. Not much at the end. Less than $60 in total.

NOW… time to wait for my parcel….. 7-14 days from now…… Smile with tongue out

No comments: