24 December 2010

A special gift

Received this small gift from B on Wednesday. He is a very nice Ah Pek. Single and youthful look. Always walk his not so cute dog on the street. Among so many peoples I know at my in charge street, he is the one person I never thought of giving me a Xmas gift. What a surprise Open-mouthed smile and he made me  like thatEmbarrassed smilefor a few second than another few second of like this Crying face

DSC00012

Met him at the street again later and he told me he hand made this small card, printed out from an old cartoon…. and he also told me what he wrapped under the brown paper (Another time… my face turn Embarrassed smile)

I hope no more gift from others…. i really don’t like this idea of get reward (after all my organisation paid me good rate for the service)

A Thanks or Card mean sweet enough to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When I shown this gift to Eddie… he told me so far he already collected $70 + 6 cans of beer from the street he take care for last 20 yrs

M got a few $5/- and cookies from pretty lady

If I make more probe… maybe I would discover another coworker get a 1st class ticket to Hawaii from a Datin … Winking smile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat did you get then? Sure got alot fm yr handsome face le.

Why that ah Pek gave u such xmas gift!!! How to laugh it off?? Sui

Ah Tom said...

I get not much cos my area mostly youngster.. only older generation care of service giving out free.
Ah Pek nice to me cos i nice to him....