24 December 2010

Rice King

Fan Thong @ Rice Drum is a term in mandarin used to describe a stupid person OR for my case, a person who love to eat rice.

I am a true Fan Thong, I need to eat rice at least once a day Smile with tongue out I finished 5kg of Jasmine rice in 1.5 mth (refer to the date I moved to new place which have better cooking setup)

Today I brought back a new 5kg pack of rice. This time I try to be more adventurer …..

DSC00005

Instead of the standard smell good good Jasmine rice from Thailand…. I opt for Basmati rice, imported from Pakistan.

Suppose to be better quality because it cost more. I just transferred the new rice to my container…. mmm…. strange strange Eye rolling smile The size of the rice is smaller and thinner.. wonder how it taste ??? 

Maybe I will blog about it after my next meal….

No comments: