21 December 2010

Old Spies (Smell Like a Man, Man)

Heard of Old Spies had a series of very sexy and interesting ad and could be found in YouTube long ago (more than 6mths ago) but never check out until today.

alg_old_spice_isaiah_mustafa

I put up some of the link here. Indeed it is very interesting. Not as sexy as I thought (beside the sexy bod of Isaiah Mustafa) but like the graphic motion though.

Isaiah talked fast in all the short clip… almost non-stop. Also like the hidden meaning of his sentence.

 

And the graphic were awesome… moved from one place to another with very smooth changes.

The next one is the clip I like the most…. he behave kind of like me…. happy to talk to myself in my blog… Winking smile

I reckon these series of ad were very successful. I have the urge to grab one bottle of Old Spice shower gel after viewing them.

No comments: