18 December 2010

A Card fm Somerset

Somerset is a very sweet handsome boy, I think he is only 4 year old. I met him once in a while at his apartment where I do my stop. We will chat a few lines, his mum allow me to carry him too. The reason I like him was he have this good boy features. Not like other kids which demanding and naughty.

Few weeks ago I asked him what colour he like most… he said BLACK. Suddenly I just have this idea to get him a small car in black. I found a not so expensive Matchbox last weekend for him. Leave it at his mail box on Monday with a short note stated it as Xmas gift.

Was surprise to find below card at the same box on yesterday morning Laughing out loud 

DSC00007

His mum took the trouble to prepare this cute card for me as return. Am very happy with it…. already put it up at my work place.

Btw… I just reliased that postman do received Xmas card from household. My co-worker told me he already have a few. Another guy told me he received $5 for a home….. Shifty  If someone give me $$… i may scream at him/her => Hello… I am not beggar lar !!

2 comments:

mummy-t said...

Where is my x'mas present??????

Anonymous said...

That's great..in Spore, i think no one does that. sigh~~ A little of such appreciation does wonders. Sui