05 November 2010

Milk Bottle Cleaner

Look at the milk bottle cleaner I picked up from the street…..

2010-11-04 12.53.04

Nice ? Nyah-Nyah

I know it as Milk Bottle Cleaner since I first encounter it… and this is how the plant look like…

2010-11-04 13.07.57

I thought I am so creative to give the plant such a nice name. Few days ago I tried to show off to my buddy on this wonder nick name I created for this red flowers…. but he mentioned it in advance (when I shown him the photo) that this is the Bottle Cleaner plant (known by local)

It also come with pink color like the one below…

2010-11-04 13.01.19

It could be see everywhere on the street. Local like it…. bees also like it… maybe got lot of honey from these flowers OR they try to use it to clean their milk bottle too Alien

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet pink! like the red too. The bees & butterfly will love them..so such stigmas!Sui