20 November 2010

A loaf of Bread

This is Chirico Bakery, one of the shop I stop by daily to deliver their mails.

2010-11-19 11.35.26

This roti shop always busy… at anytime…. all the girls and guys from this bakery are polite and friendly. I learn from other that they produce one of the best bread in city. I never pocket out my $$ to purchase and roti from them till today because the price is not cheap.

As usual I be friendly to the peoples from this outlet and somehow I did some simple conversation with the kitchen baker from time to time. Sometime, I bump into them at the walk way. I even help them to hold the door or carried their raw materials when I free Sarcastic smile Just tried to be friendly mah !

2010-11-19 14.14.140001

Yesterday the chief baker came to me and gave me the above loaf of bread… alamak… Pai Sei Lei…. this roti can easily cost $5 a loaf but no way to reject….. quick quick thanks him lor….

Now…how to handle this roti ? eat plain or apply butter ? or jam ?

2010-11-20 12.58.41

I started with slice them into smaller pieces like above. Had a few bite on them plain…. mmmm…. not bad. Than I applied some garlic butter on them and put them into toaster….Taste nice too….

Next attempt is eat with my orange jam Smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha-friend, trying others in expectation of bread in return oh.Sui