10 October 2010

So Am I or Am I not ???

As a proud and loyal Malaysian Chinese.... I always get confuse with my status in my own country. Sometime I fall into the category of the people of BolehLand and sometime I heard other said I am just a visitor..... This being going on for years and recently the subject being raise again.

Was on this subject just now when I met up with my ex-Taipan buddies (I am not sure about their citizenship too....) We touched on this subject but we dont know how to clarify our status. Just as I am my mind was fully occuppied with this very important subject, suddenly the very powerful man from my homeland stood out and made the subject clear.....  

And here are the headline from Bolehland newspaper on this subject :



So is my status as MIGRANT or the NOT WELCOME people in Bolehland have being removed after above statement ?
If so... GOOD ! IF not, what next ?  Put all the "Pendatang" into a fishboat and sent them to Christmas Island (part of KoalaLand) ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see how much concrete changes he can improve. Most impt is the result. Msian workers population in our office is 70%. Sometimes over lunch, they hv mention its a shame to cross the causeway for a living when u can work convenient in yr homeland. Reason being currency difference,race attitude & unfair promotion. 1 of my colleague bf hv converted to Spore citizen too. Majority comes over here is 1 main priority-apply PR status. Sui