11 October 2010

Climbing Plant

Don't know the name of this beautiful purple colour flower but the sight of this flower made my day nicer as I like the way it look.


These grown by climb on the trunk of bigger tree. It also stick to the wall and grown all the way to the top of the roof.


The next photo shown how missled this plant was from far because when I get closer I reliased that actually the plants twisted all around this poor little tree.


The owner from the next photo made a clever use of this beautiful plant by allow it to climb ontop of his gate entrance.


I would like to stay in this house as I will be greet by such a nice flowers everyday when I go out or get back to home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW!! am lost for words in describing my happiness..such refreshing & attractive pastel purple COLOR! Seeing flowers fr photos & seeing real flowers create different feeling. Naturally, I can feel yr mood is much better than mine. Morever u can smell the sweet scent of it. grrrr! Lucky u & the owner. Sui.