10 October 2012

Drill Ready

I was looking for information of drill last week. Casually asked my colleague on Aussie standard because the building materials are different (I do have a good set back to BolehLand)

20121010_160736[1]

A week later, I got above set of drill with me. It cost me ZERO !! How exciting right ? My mate Anton gave it to me yesterday. It happened he is in the process to migrant to Germany soon so he said rather give it to me than sell to second hand dealer.

Money save save again and the best part is I realise I do have friends. hehehehe….

1 comment:

Susan said...

I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. The latest Tweets from Celebrity birthdays with 22 million users visit our website each month.