17 July 2012

Gorgeous flowers from KL

Today put up photos of flower but not those from KoalaLand instead, it is flower from BolehLand….. and it is an office plant.

This is 铁树 or in my translation "Iron Tree" hehehehehehe .. I have no idea what is the official name for this plant

!cid_image001_jpg@01CD63FA

Normally they don’t flower… just leaf and get taller and taller

!cid_image002_jpg@01CD63FA

Some how, that very lucky woman who take care of this plant for years (I believe at least 5yrs thru the height) managed to force the plants to flower for her.

!cid_image003_jpg@01CD63FA

Those old generation aunties who like plant always said..

When Iron Tree flowers…. Good things would happened !

So I am keeping both of my eyes close to that Lady… she may strike lottery this weekend… time to be friend her more more….

No comments: