19 February 2012

Malaysia Chinese At The Political Crossroads

A showdown between 2 Chinese leaders in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday evening, Lim Guan Eng Vs Chua Soi Lek. Sensitive occasion like this hardly occur in BolehLand, a good change for the country.

Part 4…. Questionnaires moment from audiences. Good questions but I am more excited by the way they expressed themselves.

My reaction so far is I paid more attention to Lim talked instead of Chua. Maybe he is more humour and relax… or could it be the other leader only repeating statement which I already know.

Finally reach the final video clip. Wow….. need lot of my patient to view thru it. Nothing much learn from their rebate but I do enjoy the drama between the leaders and those subjects they touched (but no action of cos)

Looking forward for more such interesting debate on stage in coming days.

No comments: