06 December 2011

Old Car

The streets here full with various type of cars….. I mean lot of new cars which just out for factory and also many old car which made me feel like I am in India at time.

Once a while I would come across those very old car which still preserve in good condition… I think also can know as vintage car.

Last weekend saw this very nice long face car…. I like it at first sight. Camera out zap zap….

2011-12-03 08.52.21

Now I look at it again… why the front design till so long ah ???? Wonder how the engine look like ?? Must be long long too.

After zap zap than I question myself…. who is the maker of this machine…. I believe most of us no idea unless you are a car fan…

2011-12-03 08.52.32

For above sexy old man…. it was made by Jaguar…. When I took the back view photo, I saw the name on the real door.

No comments: