23 November 2011

Noodle

Last night dinner origin from below package.

2011-11-22 18.36.45

I bought this noodle because the packaging look cute… especially like the character of (Pig) on the bottom. Sooooo cute. I thought it just a bunch of noodle which need to add salt, pepper, soya sauce etc

Reliased it is Taiwanese style instant noodle before I start cooking. See what I get from the package.

2011-11-22 21.07.21

So is for 2 peoples serve…. mmm… look at it already know I sure got problem. Put one bunch in… too small portion…. put both than over noodle. As for last night, I go for 1.

To make my finishing soup more appetising, I add in fish balls and fish cake + slices of chicken fillet (not pork…. oop never follow recipe) and here come my dinner photo…

2011-11-22 21.12.52

Seriously… not bad… easy too prepare and taste alright…. the noodle not as soft as Maggie style.

No comments: