16 November 2011

The Hunger Games

According to this morning radio program, this book turn movie going to be a hit for 2012 (much watch kind lar)

2011-11-15 17.27.35

Before today, I never heard of this Suzanne Collins author or a fiction book name The Hunger Games. Decided to check out for the title in library and reliased it was such a hit.. all copies in loan and the lucky me get there a few mins after previous borrower return above copy (according to the computer system).

Put in some effort to search for the book and only managed to grab it after I engaged the help of this kind librarian.

Going to soak myself into this TEENAGE fiction on coming few days. No doubt it going to drown me deep because I already have an ideal of the type of story line… which I like a lot…..

No comments: