19 October 2011

What Doing SHE !???

The 2 peoples on the photo totally caught my attention on yesterday noon time.

2011-10-18 12.38.53

Let me tell you what I witness……..

She sat on the public bench… eyes closed… both hands holding to a card/photo… under noon hot sun… not moving, like meditated posture for a loooooong time.

He, the cameraman with all the gargets setup ready pointing to the stone alike lady & DO NOTHING… no snapping… no focusing… just stay cool next to the tripod and do nothing… 

2011-10-18 12.40.33

I took the above 2nd photo after 5-8 mins…. she still there n he still there…. just as I am ready to walk over to slap her hard on her face than suddenly they pick up their stuffs and move on…. to where ? I don’t know but I don’t want to know too…..

But still…. I have no answer on what actually she did during that period of time….. too art lar….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mayb a competition prog. to test a person can pose like for how long! sui