13 October 2011

Time Magazine – Steve Jobs cover

I have to give praise to Time publishing team for a good work they done on this week Time front cover… look at this !

1101111017_400

A very beautiful and awesome way to remind us of this super human … If I am not mistaken, this photo taken when I just a 10yrs old kid. I have no idea what the white plastic thing sat on his lab can do to my life until another 10yrs later when I have the opportunity to touch the old yellowish keyboard in my technical class… was so excited when the green icon moving on the plain screen every time I poked the keyboard…. the lesson was Basic… what I need to learn were “If” “than” “or” etc etc….

Another 20yrs after that initial excitement… at these days… I am poking my Android phone like…mmm… like…every 10mins once… hehehehe…. ooop….I am not using iPhone oh ! hehehehe  Android users still have to respect Mr Jobs because without i-concept… where got Android to play with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post of yours. Totally agree with you. Without his i-concept, there wont be iphone,apps & no andriods too. No.1 will always be Steve Jobs.. no one no matter how good in the future can ever replace him.

He shld be in the genius world record book. Someone hv to put him inside the record.

I still rmbr i just started working at Sim Lim Square, Sumitech (under STX) then (fresh fm my Christian Dior boutique), I work as sales co-ordinator to sell apple/compaq/epson computer...those bulky type with bulky hard disk drives & diskettes.

Those were the times.... Sui (phew)