15 October 2011

Charlie Angel 2011….

Slow down on my blogging habit since last week…. a little busy at work place & very busy with drama series on TV. The busy season on 2nd half of this year began 2 wks ago when return series popping up on all the channels. Mentioned a few are CSI + Miami + NY, The Mentalist, The Amazing Race, Survivor and more brand new quality series also pushing toward me… breathless in many occasion.

Today I am in the mood to talk about this boney new edition of Charlie’s Angel (2011) One of the 3 skeleton build lead actress is Rachel Taylor, a KoalaLand actress who made herself a place in Hollywood.  Due to her present in this series, now the show play on local TV slot almost same week as what US viewers enjoy. Support local GOODS mindset very strong here Surprised smile

Check out the 3 sexy super slim (size 0) gals at below photo…

ABC-Charlies-Angels-Dresses

As we all know, the task of these ladies is to kick asses but with their skin cover just right on top of their bones…. mmm… not convincing enough for me that they can do their job lor 

Back to body talk.. look at the 2 ladies on the left (below picture) The blond gals is Aussie star… both of them like no boob at all… Lucky the black hair actress keep her fat with her or else I am like watching Chalie’s Flat Chest  Devil

CHARLIES-ANGELS-2011-Runway-Angels-Episode-2-550x366

So why am I still talking about this series after 3 episodes when I think the gals is not good enough to keep the show interesting ? hehehehe… sure got reason one…. nah… beside curiosity on how the series going to make it… I also like to watch the character of John Bosley, the actor with real nice looking face.

r battle los angeles 090311 

I remember Bosley part in old series was a mature uncle who do nothing much but just mingled with the Angels but this new version have a hot hunk in it. Ramon Rodriguez is his name. I am sure he will be bring in lot of female follower to this 2011 series. Beside have the cute boyish look, he also have to take part in the ladies investigation activities and executing more real kicking and punching. Lastly, I prefer to watch those no name gals but in tight bikini with task by director to walk around Bosley instead of looking at the boney Angles.

01_ramon_rodriguez

Maybe the producer should reconsider to change the series name to Hunky with 3 Boney Angels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw CA wan!! lucy liu,C Diaz & D Barry !! Now who is this new actress Rachel ?? Run thru her filmography---acted all blah blah angels show ! better be good in C.angels mann ! & aso tis computer guy...better be good too to attract me. I dare say Nikita I & II power action thriller is much better than this C.Angels..of coz, stori line is different. Sui

wheigh said...

my companyyou can try these out have a peek at this web-sitethis find more infoview it now