17 October 2011

Boleh….. actually

I like having fish fillets with my meal. Usually I grab a box of oven ready frozen pack fillets and put into oven for 30mins than eat. No oily wok to worry and it smell good too.

Pacific West is 1 of the brand I normally picked. It price average (not as cheap as house brand) and it taste right too.

2011-10-14 18.21.13

For so many months I have this fillets for meal and always assume it produce in KoalaLand . Never make any effort to read the printing until yesterday…..

Nah…. a shocking discovery ! Surprised smile

2011-10-14 18.23.20

OMG….. could the fish origin from Port Klang or Pasir Gudang polluted industries zone ? I pray pray the factory harvest it thru Sabah instead cos the water there cleaner mah..

No matter what, guys from BolehLand could held their head slightly higher after reading this posting because a sensitive raw foods like fish could qualify to market in local supermarket. It is a sign of approval that this product is GOOD ! BAGUS PUNYA

No comments: