25 June 2011

Venus Williams & her fashion style

I am not a fashion fan or tennis fan so I don’t really follow up this type of news on TV. However, I watched news daily and part of the report would be highlight on sport.

This week is Wimbledon 2011 week, all famous players present in UK for this tournament. Of cause US team sure included their ever famous Monkey sisters or should I call them as Gorilla sisters instead ? Be right back

One of the female species caught my eyes 2 days ago… not on the skill or score but with her sponsor dress…..

Venus Williams Championships Wimbledon 2011 Ku1i89m_bv9l

OMG…. she tried to bring back butterfly fashion to the court this time… nah… another photo..

Venus Williams Championships Wimbledon 2011 bA48AWYm-kAl

Look at the back cutting…. seriously, this design will not post a hurdler to the player ?

Venus Williams Championships Wimbledon 2011 eUVXoAjS3Snl

No comments: