06 January 2011

Burp ---- Teriyaki Chicken

Excuse me… I burp very loud after dinner, hopefully you never heard it Embarrassed smile….… My excuse for such a rude behaviour was I’m too satisfied with the Teriyaki Chicken I stir-fry for dinner. Let me show you my yummy chicken….

2011-01-06 20.07.33

It took me 1 hour to prepare for the cooking… mainly to de-bone the fresh from the drumstick. The rest were cut garlic and onion.

The stir fry made so easy with a stove (just think about my shower cooking portable stove Winking smile)

The black spots on my finishing dish were black pepper, not poison !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

2011-01-06 20.01.59

This is the recipe gravy I used for my Teriyaki Chicken…. One of my favourite brand……

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes..i love teriyaki sauce too. Do they sell garlic roasted teriyaki sauce? It's equally nice. Sui

Anonymous said...

It wld b good to always add some snow peas/cauliflower/brocoli/green peas/carrots to fry with the chicken/pork meat for a balance diet. Sui