24 September 2010

The War – Magpie vs Saint

The drum of war between Collingwood and St Kilda up on air since last Saturday night when these 2 teams qualify for this year final match of footy. 

Few days ago, this poster from newspaper pull out was up on display at my work site….. hehehehe… Magpie (the symbol of this bird)

2010-09-24 06.07.18

They are the team I support and I believe will be this year champion on Saturday showdown. However, the guy that put up this poster is a joker and lot of us like to tease him…….

So there come the other poster… The Saint….. which we put up just a few metes from him… kekekekeke… let me tell you this… I am the one who contribute this poster….. smile_regular

2010-09-24 06.07.04

We got lot of fun respond from the rest of the co-worker….Actually I suppose to support Saints because my work place is at St Kilda (the club base here) but when I started to follow on footy, I picked the strongest club to be my team and Collingwood prove they are the best team so far…

So the slogan I picked up from the street for this few days was => GO Pie Go !

Victorian are so mad about footy…… I even saw just a simple support message put up by people  at train station…

2010-09-24 12.32.47

No comments: