23 September 2010

Spring Flowers

If you like colourful flowers…. than I believe it is time for you to hold your breath and take a peep at these collection of beautiful flowers from me clap

2010-09-20 13.18.37

2010-09-20 13.18.22

2010-09-20 13.18.50

2010-09-20 13.19.07

I am not sure what is the name of this flowers but my mind was like blow away when I saw them…. don’t you agree that they are absolutely gorgeous ?  smile_omg

2010-09-20 13.19.15

Could you believe it if I tell you that these flowers just grown on the ground and the area for them is not big.

The owner must be spent a good money on them because each color only have one plant. He/She did pick a very nice combination of colours. 

Can you believe it if I tell you I forget to pick a stock  them from the plant ? They are just too awesome until the selfish nature of me to bring back one flower just gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tom, tks so much for showing me all these colorful, beautiful & attractive daisies(it look like. I wish I can touch them personally!! Sui

Anonymous said...

We have something new over here. Its in the news yesterday Straits Times. We are going to hv NBN-nationwide broadband network- using optic fibre cables. Installation to home will be free if we sign up. Hooray! Technology is so advanced. Sui