14 July 2010

Bullet Chocolate

ALERT :  DONT BUY THIS CHOCOLATE

This is my advise to all my friends who happen to come across this look very interesting chocolate display at supermarket racks when they are in KoalaLand.


The greedy + petty old man here saw this very special chocolate yessterday at supermarket. Since it is in SUPER offer price than, at $1.99 (normal price $2.80+) so grabbed one bag and paid.]

Regret like hell once put ONE BULLET into my mouth.... u know what ?

FIRST =>  It is not all chocolate. ONLY a thin layer of Chocolate coated around the shape.
SECOND => 98% of the bullet consist of something like rubber/plastic so once the chocolate taste gone... remain there was the odd feeling in my tongue... i think it should able to chew but please lar.... the feeling kind of yucky.... spit it out was my way...

I still have a big bag at home... anyone of you want to have it ??

Baby T, can I PRESENT this Bullet to you on your BIRDY DAY ?

No comments: