04 December 2010

Bought Newspaper day

I hardly spend $$ on newspaper because I am too petty to pocket out $1+ for the daily. However, I bought Saturday edition today !!! Surprised smile

2010-12-04 11.47.13

Sure I got reason to make such a huge investment right ? Something big happened yesterday that need me to read the morning news ?

mmmmm…. of cause not ….. lets go back to the above photo…. mmm… take a peek at the top portion of the front page (above The Age)

See the reason why I rush to get this copy by now ?

2010-12-04 11.47.22

Of cos I asked the lady at the casher counter…. “GOT THE CD ?” before I pocket out my $$ to settle the deal…

Hey… no joke joke leh…. Michael Buble songs oh.. it consist of 5 songs…

Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow

The Christmas Song

Grown-Up Christmas List

I’ll Be Home for Christmas

White Christmas

In fact i am playing this CD now using my tiny radio/CD player….. am so ready for XmasAlien

2010-12-04 11.47.33

Since I started with this newspaper subject… actually I did bought another copy of The Age on previous Sunday too…. for that action, my motive was to get the copy of 2011 calendar (shown above)

It was a special edition for local famous political cartoonist => Leunig

His work look very simple and most of the time I don’t get the humour in it but I understood local like his works.

No comments: