07 December 2010

Bondage….

hehehehe…..  I bought this kinky stuff today Ninja

2010-12-07 14.27.58

and this is how I wrapped it up on my body part !

2010-12-07 17.14.21

Anyone found it is a turn on ? Don’t worry…. it is not for xxx purpose..

It is a wrist support which I found very awesome. My right wrist was in great pain for long period of time due to my work. Consistent throwing letters into each dedicated slot for 3 hrs a morning + my SALAH (incorrect) method which regularly twisting my wrist causing prolong pain.

My co-worker, Tony told me he encounter same problem and he used above band which can control our hand motion. This kind mate even came to me this morning to loan me his protector. After 2 hrs had it on… gosh ! Kind of deal… no sore wrist by the end of the day. No time waste, grabbed a pack of it at Coles on my way home…… Smile with tongue out  Get ready for my stylo look tomorrow onward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's gd..wrist injury can be very bad if not taken care of. This include proper wrist rest when using laptop or PC. Sui