25 November 2010

Oven on action

This is the oven in my new unit I moved in …

2010-11-24 15.42.10

For last 10 days, I have no problem to use the stoves on top of this oven… I have no problem to grille my hotdog using another compartment of this oven BUT I just unable to turn on this OVEN !!!! Baring teeth smile

Told the real estate agent lady that OVEN not function. Need to fix. She drop by this afternoon…..

1st, she turned the knot of the oven to GAS on…. silence… no gas sound..

2nd, she used her finger to touch a metal bar at the door of the oven… hold it for a few second…. than I heard ssssssssss…. sound…. gas flow.

Next…

2010-11-24 15.41.43

Ai Yo… so embarrass…. the oven is ok lar… just happen Old Man don’t know how to operate it only (pssss… no operation manual to read mah)  So now I have an OVEN to do more cooking … correction.. should saying Experiment Cooking, Be right back

So what to cook with the oven right now ? Suddenly my mind just turn blank ! Maybe just heat up some pie … Winking smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad its an electric oven!!! no more mircowave oven pls. Sui