02 November 2010

Americain–Melbourne Cup Winner

Please Don’t judge me as want to act like Aussie just because I blog on Melbourne Cup. I talk on this every famous cup bcossssss I got reason to do so…. just look at the below ticket  Rolling on the floor laughing

2010-11-02 19.30.37

Open-mouthed smile hehehe… YES… I placed a bet on the horse racing which concluded few hours ago…. can you see the numbers I bought ?  8 ,  11, 15, 24

I just watched the 6pm news…. the winner for this big deal race was AMERICAIN (a US born, French trained and Aussie owner horse) The hot pick, So You Think never make it as champion…. oh… back to my bet…..mmmm… I think I won some $$ lor because I saw the No 8 printed on the seat of AMERICAINWinking smile 

BUT what is my winning reward ??? Not sure leh…. need to go TAB to check out am I get any $$ from No 8  hehehehehe.. better don’t get excited too early. Angel

Ok… the story on why I bet on above 4 numbers.. Sleepy smile Monday noon time while I was on the street…. This a bit not so right man (he look ok but I know he is not ok because he greet me a few times in odd way) just approached me and told me to buy 8, 11, 24, 15 on Tue race. I think what he mean was the sequence of the horses going to win on the race but I never bet before so I asked the guy at the counter to give me the most easy bet (bcos he asked me questions on $%@#$%@#$%@#$) and he told me at the end that any horse appear as champion mean I win….

So tomorrow have to go back to the outlet and find out am I really win any $$ Punk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your blog!)