31 October 2010

Wedding Day

I think today could be western calendar equivalent to Lunar Mid Autumn day (Chong Chiu) because saw many wedding couples on the street while I do my Sunday walk.

I started my observation due to this pretty bride which stand at the main entrance of a building. I suspect it could be a church and she was waiting for the Dang Dang Daaang music to be play…

2010-10-31 17.06.32

I pity her bit bit cause today temperature below 14C and windy too… she had no choice but stood at the entrance bare shoulder…. Do take a peep at vehicle use for her wedding… not BMW or Mercedes oh…. it is an antic RR

Just a few meters away from above location I spotted another wedding vehicle… ahhh… this one big deal lor….. Loooooooooong shape..

2010-10-31 17.06.12

Cool right !??? The couple who booked this vehicle can do lot of things inside…. Nyah-Nyah Agree ?

After another 10mins walked…. I came across another wedding function with another cool antic car….

2010-10-31 17.18.15

Anybody want to come here and kahwin do remember to invite me oh….. so far no such opportunity to attend a western wedding dinner yet Embarrassed smile

No comments: