08 October 2010

New Shipment for Galaxy

Yesterday afternoon received another new shipment from BolehLand…… among it, I only can show you 2 important stuffs….. the protecting casing for my Samsung Galaxy.

DSC00008 (7)

mmm…. I only got ONE phone but now I got 2 type of casing to select…..

The one without front cover kind of interesting…. after put the protection cover up….

DSC00007 (5)

if you don’t look into it serious, you will not reliase there is a layer protection right ? But this design also keep the screen part expose to scratch oh !

Next come the full cover leather pouch….. I like this one and it cost A$ 40 each… EXPENSIVE !!!

DSC00005

If I put my precious Galaxy in this casing… sure well protected but it also make my pocket bigger….

So wonder which one to use ???? Think think think !smile_thinking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

switch abt to use lar...like change clothes lor.

Why guy's HP cover must be plain black? Can use some black/glue graphic designs type of cases.

Ladies HPs fare better...many colorful & pretty designs. Spoiled for choices. hehehe. Sui