16 October 2010

Microwave Meal

One thing I like about the news station here is they did a very accurate weather forecast. They started to alert us about cold surrounding on the weekend since mid of the week…. and yesterday I experienced winter temp again.

As for now, the sun is high up on sky and bright up the entire city but the temp is still around 12C. The arrows on tv forecast shown the cold wind blow from south pole since Thu night but will be over after today. Am looking forward for warm Sunday.

Yesterday good buy was part of my plan to hide inside my apartment through out Sat. Just had my second pack of microwave meal (last night dinner I picked Chicken with rice)

This was my 5mins ready to eat lunch. Spaghetti with meat balls.

2010-10-16 12.59.06

How it taste in my mouth ? Awesome ! Yes… yummy meal. No kidding !

Since the service portion was kind of small, I top it up with a small beg of fresh microwave ready vegetable (cauliflower, carrot & broccoli)

2010-10-16 13.02.09

So in total, I just need 7mins to get my lunch up and ready for stomach.

Lovely right ? Healthy or not ?

No comments: