20 October 2010

Blossom & Magnolia with LEAF

Just about 3-4 wks ago I screamed like mad man on how much I am in love with Cherry Blossom + Magnolia smile_regular

I even started to make picture on how I going to grow these tree at my garden when I am 80yr smile_cry

However I fall out of love with these 2 plants recently…. after I saw below tree…

2010-10-13 12.57.59

Yes, this was the tree of blossom I thought so highly than…..can you see the little white flowers on the branches ?

No chance right ? mmmm…. let have a zoom in to get the flowers…

2010-10-13 12.58.18

The arrival of spring brought out new leaf…. and these leaf totally shadow the beautiful flowers. Until we have nothing to see smile_yawn

What about the elegant Magnolia ???  Same faith, lot of new leaf cover the tree.

2010-10-18 13.34.33

The flowers still could be seeing just because they have larger petals but it look less romantic with the present of leaf…… what do you think ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes. agree, but no choice leh, spring season, all greenish leaves will spring out in full...tell yrself these leaves give your eyes alot of oxygen. So, stare at it as u walk pass them. Sui