29 September 2010

New Shipment

Received a mail from BolehLand on yesterday. It came with 2 precious DVD which I long for.


Sex And The City 2 .... Yes ! I have not watch this movie yet. So outdated .. Will have a SEX party at home this weekend.

CD 2 is Wong Fei Hong all in one... Excuse me. I am not so totally Salah lar. This one not for myself. You see, there are a few of my co-worker who like kungfu stuffs... so far they only know of Jacky Chan can kick ass... I loan them the CD of IpMan 2.... they all gone Wow Wow Wow.... I reliased that they only know Jet Li thru Hollywood movies. Told them they don't know what they miss out... so now I have this compact DVD of Wong Fei Hong..... time for them to Wow Wow Wow another time.... 

Do you think I should claim a sum of promotion fee from Jet Li ???

1 comment:

mummy-t said...

can loan to me too?