24 September 2010

Footy – The Parade

The 2 teams (Collingwood & St Kilda) which going to meet on tomorrow footy Grand Final scheduled to have a grand parade at Melbourne city centre, started at 12:30.

I thought I can made it to the street after work…. so moved fast fast the whole morning. Finished at 12:30, jumped into train and shoot all the way to city… upon out from station building… shit… the crowd were heading to my direction…. no need to say lor… parade over lor….

Tried my luck so walked heading to the other end of the street….. wow…. this was what i saw……

2010-09-24 13.00.08

Music and cheer still on… thought not too late…. but just as I finish snapping this photo… Music stop…

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…. no chance to take pictures of those cute cute footy players…

What to do…. wait to see them live on TV tomorrow… another 30hrs from now……..

No comments: