03 April 2012

Meow…….

Yesterday I put up a photo of a massively messy doggy…. than I saw this extremely gorgeous meow meow the next day…. can’t hold back myself….. must share his/her look with the rest of my friends.

2012-04-02 14.56.18

Could you agree that my meow meow is super pretty ? The fur are so long and soft. The color of grey and white made the pussy much more unique… than wait until you see how he/she wave her long tail….. the best part was he/she allowed me to the body. So friendly.

Hope will see her again on tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes she is!!! sitting so gentle, pretty, suntan in the cool autumn & so ready for phototaking. hehehe. i like cats to dogs. sui

calzado de temporada said...

Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.