23 August 2011

Nasi Lemak - Sedap

Nah…. this is what peoples from BolehLand known as NASI LEMAK lar 

2011-08-22_14.30.21[1]

Since the taste can fulfil my craving so much… so I nick name it as Nasi Lemak Sedap lar..

I had it on yesterday for lunch… the rice have enough coconut milk.. the chilly spicy enough…. the drumstick, XL size…. I have no choice but grade it as good. Obviously the kitchen guys are from 1M or else they will not able to produced such a tasty plate.

The mentioned eating place is Chai, a small shop not far from Melbourne University. Just a few meter away from Swanston Street. I will go back there again to try out the Wanton noodle etc. 

2011-08-22_14.44.32[1]

And the location for this Malaysia eating place => Pelham Place (close to Swanston Street part)

No comments: