10 May 2010

Today Special => Domino Pizza

I am not a pizza person but somehow this Domino Pizza blown me away during lunch, let me tell you oh, I ate so violently until I burned the upper part of my mouth on the first 2 slices.

DSC00002 (2)

It is bacon with BBQ source topping. Cost me only A$7 (lunch promotion)  and I finished the entire pizza … yes… all of it in 15mins time. This was a new record to me as I usually only eat 1/2 of such pizza.

Am I that hungry ? Partly Yes, I just finished work ma….. but another reason was the smell of bacon and the crispyness of the pizza base…. grrrrrrr…. saliva come again….

I already add this Domino outlet as one of the must visit point in coming day… at least once a week.. hehehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't believe it...will turn fat like anything lor but its saliva dripping to me too. hehehe. Sui

Yr lady gaga...i cant see anything..

audrey said...

U finished the entire pizza? but it sure look delicious.... Dimino here dont make pizza as delicious looking....

Ah Tom said...

Sui, Can see the Lady Gaga thing now ? I can see leh.. my friends oso no problem.

Audrey, first time i finished a pizza that size. no kidding.
The Domino pizza here not halal, got Bacon.. of cos yummy lar