10 April 2010

Trip to Mt Dandenong

Another long over due posting from me….

Mt Dan

Was up on top of Mt Dandenong during Good Friday to enjoy the beautiful scene of nature outside Melbourne city. The trip was specially arranged by T family as they want me experience the different part of Victoria.

The road to go up to the hill top was winding and Mrs T kept on reminded her hubby drive careful oh… poor lady, she will not come to this kind of place if not because of want to share the view with me. hehehehe

Scene

Took these 2 photos half way thru the hill….  nice natural green forest spread wide open…. I almost forgotten of the rows of oil palm tree everywhere I go back to old place.

The hill

A very nice information centre cum restaurant stand on top of the mountain. On the left corner, you can see a big wooden chair. The sign on the top claim this as Giant Chair. The seat can fit 3 nice sexy butt.  

Giant Chair

The formal name of this place !

The sign

Oh… I love this view. I can see the tall buildings of Melbourne city in the distance and the suburban around Melbourne CBD. Such a huge metropolitan. No wonder everywhere I also jam pack with human…. no wonder so hard to get a job here…. kakakakaka

 City scene

Actually I have a big collection of photos on those beautiful flowers I saw in this hill top park. Will not publish it here because too many photos to squeeze in.

I only share with you this wooden sculpture which look very lively. What is the story about this long big wood ? Just read the attached photo of a sign locate next to this art work, lazy to read lar.

Australia Tree Australian Tree Sign

There you go, the end of my sharing with you about my wonderful outing to Mount Dandenong

No comments: