22 April 2010

Nasi Briyani

This is how a Nasi Briyani look like in Australia.

 

Nasi Briyani

 

I paid A$6+ to get this plate of rice and I expecting to get a nice piece of Chicken on my plate when I get my server.  Was shocked to my bone when I discovered this was all I get for what I paid. If want chicken, pay for the meat !  OOOoooooop

Oh ya, forget to mention I had this meal at a Afghanistan food outlet. Not a bad choice indeed, the taste was good and I am looking forward to try more middle east + medditeranian dishes in future.

 

Afgan

 

Back to the rice which look a bit odd from above  picture. Understood the restaurant used long grain rice. The rice do not stick to each other and the shape of the rice kind of odd… just like a worm ….  the next picture was the zoom in on the rice.

 

Nasi Briyani close

2 comments:

baby T_T said...

look like worm

Anonymous said...

the color & worm looked rice = no appetite le! Sui