14 April 2010

IPad vs WePad

Just few days ago, Apple launched it new product => IPad and peoples all over impatiently want to have a hand on this pad stuff (me... I dont really care... I love my current netbook)



Thought IPad will enjoy the pioneer status on this range of product for at least 6 - 12 mths.... Nah.... no such luck. I saw this picture on today newspaper

The product name is WePad make by a company from Germany. I don't think I will spend my $$ on either of these 2 pad right now.



























To me, the cutest part about this posting is on the name of this product.... IPad vs WePad.
How come I never think about it in the past ??? 

What other PAD we can have not ? GuaPad, LuPad, NiPad, PadPad, CiPad... etc etc.... anymore special PAD you can think of  ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apaPad in bolehland,
kiasuPad in singaland,
angmohPad in angmohland,
etc....Sui