13 April 2010

Cheryl Cole Ft. Will.I.Am - 3 Words

I saw the MTV of this song in local station few weeks back..... like it at first sight but never take note of the singers information than.





















Few days later I got my radio connected and there you go, local radio station kept on playing this song until it embed (hehehe... wonder it is the right way to use this word) in my mind and I began to wait for the radio announcer to give info on this song....
Eventually I caught the song name.... just a simple title => 3 WORDS
Google it and was surprised when I reliase it was a duet between Cheryl Cole (who is this girl ??) and Will.I.Am (the talented lead singer of Black Eyes Pea)
I already have the MP3 in my phone but not really necessary because I can hear it from radio pretty frequently. Check out ths song thru below YouTube link :



Once you like this song you will tend to find out what they wrote in the lyric. I like the part he spelled out I L O V E  Y O U and she respond with M E T O O.... in such a way like charting.

Cheryl Cole

I met a guy at the club
I let him know what i love
Will. I. Am
I met a girl at the bar
I let her know who you are
I told her you are the love of my life
And one day your guna be my wife
And we are gonna answer neighbours together ooooh

Cheryl
I told him you are the man of my dreams
You saved me from drowning in the streams
I know were really gonna last forever and ever

Cheryl Cole and Will.I.Am
It was those three words to save my life
It wasn’t complicated wasn’t pre-meditated
It wasn’t under-rated, boy I’m so glad
It was those three words that saved my life
It was complicated wasn’t pre-meditated
To you im dedicated, let’s go ahead and say it

Cheryl Cole and Will.I.Am
I love you I love you
You are the love of my life, my life
I love you, I love you, I love you,
You are the love of my life, my life

Will. I. Am
You know your holding my heart
Ain’t nut’in tear us apart

Cheryl Cole
You know im so in love with you
Can’t nothing tear us apart, no

Will. I. Am
I said I L-O-V-E Y-O-U
I’m so into you girl
she said :

Cheryl Cole
M-E T-O-O
Its obvious i’m so into you boy


Cheryl Cole and Will.I.Am
So why don’t we (we) hold (hold) on (on) for (to) love (love)
Through the ups and downs never let go
Holdin’ on forever never let go

Cheryl Cole
It all started with three words saved my life
It wasn’t complicated it wasn’t complicated
it wasn’t complicated it wasn’t complicated.
Baby those three words that saved my life

I love you, I love you,
you are the love of my life, my life
I love you, I love you, I love you,
you are the love of my life, my life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last pic of Cheryl, fabulous look.

Somehow, western ladies 99% pose & dress sexily. Sometimes, I still prefer the Korean,Hongkie & Taiwanese singers look....Sui

Anonymous said...

embed - u got it right. Use it in past tense. Embedded.

Improve yr English by using fire morzilla website-once a word a day. When u read the papers,check the meaning of vocab with dictionary.com. Then key in the words into microsoft word. So this list gets longer each day.
Leave it on the desktop, so each day u can refresh & input them into yr smart brain.

e.g talk - use a better vocab - converse, communicate.

e.g spoil - perishable

e.g good - marvellous, awesome, terrific, fantastic, etc...Sui