21 April 2010

Artist at roadside

Do you like this piece of drawing ?

DSC00002 (4)

How about these few ? The real art pieces could be 10x more pretty than the photo because it reflect light.

DSC00003 (4)

These pretty works came from this fantastic artist which carried out his work at Melbourne city street. I saw since arrived in the city but never take photo because the crowd around him too big. He just started his setting today therefore the attraction is not start yet… snap snap snap…. there I go.
So what tools he use to make all these highly futuristic art pieces ?

DSC00001 (5)

No brush… No canvas…. No watercolor ….

DSC00004 (4)

He utilised paints from spray cans to produce these pictures. I looked at him carried out his work a few times… layer after layer of colours he put on the special paper and slowly beautiful image appeared on the drawing.
I have not purchase any of his work yet… hehehe… not cheap oh… saw some tourists bought a small drawing from him at A$50…. but I have the desire to own one of it… one day I will buy from him… but now now hehehehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..how come i read so many of yr articles but no one comment wan!!!

actually i like the artist work too. If lower price, I wanna lumbang u buy. Sui

deraz said...

خدمات الفجيرة
شركة تنظيف موكيت الفجيرة
شركة تنظيف فى الفجيرة