23 April 2010

An Address on top of Sea

Today is my 1st Friday in work….. wow….. I managed to hold on to my Mr Postie title for ONE full week and still ready for many more weeks ahead. Not bad for a middle age Uncle who always act like the Boss back to the golden days in BolehLand.  

I do came across many new experience but cannot story all here.. later you guys all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….

For today, I will only share here on 2 stories.

Story 1  This one very angry lar. One of the address I need to drop by every day is located inside a very narrow lane (about 3 ft wide) 

ON my 1st day, blur blur like that passed thru the lane to drop mail and inhale a VERY nasty smell. Now sure where from until I turned out from the lane. SHIT !! Yes, SHIT smell Real SHIT… yiiiiiik… cos I saw dark mark on the middle of the lane and I kind of NOT sure did I STEP on that mark.. kakaka… cos I miss my balance during my inward ride… kakakaka… kept on checking my shoe base for the rest of the day… of cos no smell when back to home.

2nd day, I am EXTREME careful when came to this SPECIAL lane… and guess what ????…… I saw REAL big lump of shit on the middle of the narrow lane this TIME… kakaka… yuck…. have to act tough lar…. VERY carefully avoid the GOLD when rode in and rode out… and the smell…. as stimulating as Channel Coco. I don’t know why this person like to do cookies at public ??  

So anymore ambush on last 3 days ? No more so far and hope this guy already found a new destination to release his GOLD.  I only can wait and hope.

Story 2   I need to enjoy this second duty because it is something that I going to go thru everyday as long as I in charge of current route.

I took a photo to show you before I start my story.

Pier 1

Look at the circle I did on above photo. It is a Cafe about 0.5KM away from the beach of St Kilda. When I reached this spot on my 1st day, I whistled out, wow… nice place… got sea.. got wind… got sun…. sure a nice ride.

2nd day, ride ride ride… reached that Cafe…

3rd day… ride ride ride ride… ooi…. still not where near leh…

4th day… ride.. curse … ride … curse… why this guy want to open a cafe at such a strange spot…

5th day…. started ride and not even begin to curse… I discovered that I am not the most miserable guy in this task BECAUSE… I saw a man pushing a small trolley from the return direction…. when get closer, I reliased that he was a goods supplier to the Cafe and he had to go on foot because the van cannot drive on top of the small extension above water platform.

So I am more lucky, I still have my metal horse to ride for this long lonely journey.

Also, this could be one of the nicer view for my trip. I took below 2 pictures when I am at the Cafe premise.

Pier 2 

You can see the nice high rise buildings of Melbourne city at the far back of the photo. The tiny objects with poles in the picture should be a yatch because I saw lot of nice boats parked there.

The next picture show the other angle of the platform which join the pier to beach. Nice to have a stroll on the platform for leisure but not interesting at all if you are chasing your next delivery assignment

Pier 3

Of cos the actual view from this pier is so much more beautiful compare to what I try to share with you in this picture.

Anyone jealous of my luck to have such a nice place to visit day in day out ? hehehehehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..u can ignore my email abt u bad egg, never write juicy story abt yr work...I juz read yr blog!! (1 May 2010)...hahaha.

can say envy u enjoy beautiful scenery on the job..if the weather is cool, gd lar but not vice versa.

How many hrs of work a day? Sui

Anonymous said...

hi all

http://www.tor.com/community/users/montgacompder1989
http://www.tor.com/community/users/tibthyoupayqui1971
http://www.tor.com/community/users/orerahex1978
http://www.tor.com/community/users/lingpozabel1988
http://www.tor.com/community/users/zrelanroono1972