10 March 2010

New Sky….unknown challenges

I know I am not so bad in taking instant photo but after view below pic I took with my hp… i really started to believe that I am a talented photographer Tongue out

Phone WP

Took this photo when the plane flight into Melbourne sky… hey… this is the new sky for me… what is the limit ? What type of challenges awaiting for me ahead ? Am i going to cut down 10kg because of no more oiling meals ?  Is there a job waiting for me in the city ? So many unknown…. at this age…. mmm…. kind of scary la  Dont tell anyone

But no time to think back… decision made… action taken… now I am cold…..not cool…. this morning news said today 18C… grrrrrrrrrrrrrr……

 

Another photo from above…. the suburb of Melbourne I guess…. now sure where is this place… but the city of Melbourne “The Place To Be”… it is nicer than Sydney and larger than Perth… good enough for me… like it…

Land

Stop blah about new land for now…. time to watch Adam Lambert interview at local morning show now….. Devil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brother,u migrate to Australia ?
Fm : JJ