15 March 2010

How to do Washing in Hotel ??

My friend, you guys ever do washing in your hotel room ? An action that could save us not little $$ as you aware laundry cost kind of high when you are away from home.

Long time ago I did do washing in hotel room, i think more than 10 years ago when I new in work and too shy to use company fund for washing. How I carried out my task I come really remember but you can imaging how i hang those clothes after washing..... yes.. exactly... just like those China tourist at their hotel room... kakakakakakaka

Now, I am at a small apartment style hotel for more than 10 days... cannot afford to do without washing right... if I go to the coin washing machine (at the corner of the hotel) it cost me A$4 per wash.... not talking about dryer yet..... so how ?  The petty Ah Pek turn laundry uncle lor...

This was how I did it :

Step 1  : Get a not so small size plastic bag. Make sure no leaking at the bottom.  Detergent also get ready yoh.






Step 2 :  Pour some detergent in the plastic bag than fill up the bag with water..... mmm... at least half full lar. Put in the clothes need to wash and there you go. Soaking for a while. The smart me hang the bad at the shower tap.



Step 3 : This is the most challenging stage as you need to wash the soap away from the clothes until it clean by utilise the basin. Need some patient and do it gently as the water may over flow.  One more tip, lay the plastic bag at the top of drain hole so when you fill up the water, the water will stay.

I think I no need to show you how to wash the clothes till clean than hang it up right ? hehehehehehe...

I hope the hotel management will not complain me of doing in room washing. I have to clarify here that I never over use the water of the hotel. 

So how ? Is my way acceptable by you ? Do you have any suggestion for me to improve my washing ?  oop... no more plan for further washing as I check out very soon.... hehehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle, Very interesting. I normally wash it on the same day and skip the soaking step. I guess is cleaner if u soak it. hehehe Ray

Anonymous said...

same as Ray's comments..unless in own comfort home, i soak my clothing for a while but if such circumstances, juz put detergent & rinse in water basin with the plug on & off. Or better still, if hv the bathtub, wash it there, easier.
Uncle Tom is too free to do all these steps. hahaha. :D Sui

Ah Tom said...

I MR Clean mah...
Your bathtub remark very scary lar... must learn how to save water mah