14 March 2010

BBQ at home... Ang Mor Style

Saturday afternoon, take 40mins train ride to Ringwood (Cincin-kayu) to meet up with Lemon Tree and his ever hard to describe wife.

Introduce to you all for the very first time the ever noti cum friendly babe... Baby T ... ooop... salah... should me Young Limau Tree since he start to grow hair above his lip... hehehehehehehe
I very beh tahan with this young man... he reluctant to share with me his Bulla ice cream stick... bleh !


Went to Woolworth supermarket to get some sausage for launch... what Mr T did was light up his BBQ pit (I think new one since he so desperate to use it) and made a few sausages to impress me and his sexy wife.


Do you know what I carried infront of me for this photo ? hehehehehe... Down Under local grown Chili Padi... Mrs T managed to have a few chili padi up at her little garden and some of it already bear chili....

Oh... let me show you something look very strange.... mmm.... do you know what is this ?? Black Black Square Square....


Dont think this is cow shit... hehehehe.... it is chacoal we used to BBQ.. nah this is the complete package of the chacoal.


One last photo to share before I end my posting for today.... the regular visitor to T's home is this sexy babe..... Jessy... the furry pussy... she is so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

memememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe

Anonymous said...

1st of all,,,this sexy & pretty pussy attracts me so much...aiyo...i cant TAHAN u can sayang its furry fur. so JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!

Melb. houses are mostly made of pine or oak wood is it? Why?? To withstand the 4 seasons? or cheaper materials to build the house? ...Sui

I love such kind of cosy house. Wonder Mr T hse is in the city or countryside or suburb or urban?